(S) Chickpea Scramble with Zucchini and Thyme
(S) Chickpea Scramble With Zucchini And Thyme
By: Rachel's Tea
- Super fine Chickpea flour 1/2 cup
- Vegetable broth 1/2 cup
- Onions, chopped 1/4 cup
- Zucchini, diced 1/2 cup
- Fresh thyme, finely chopped 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Breakfast!
- Place the chickpea flour and vegetable broth in a glass bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Heat a medium sized pan over medium-high heat and add oil.
- Once warm, add the onions and sauté until translucent.
- Then add the zucchini and cook about 5 minutes until the vegetables begin to brown. As the vegetables cook, season with salt, pepper and thyme and stir until incorporated.
- Pour the chickpea flour - broth mixture over the vegetables and stir with a wooden spoon.
- It will begin to form clumps. Mix and break up as it continues to cook, for about 5-10 minutes.
- Once it's no longer wet and the raw flour taste has been cooked off, your scramble is complete.