(S) Chickpea Flatbread
S Chickpea Flatbread
By: Rachel's Tea
- Chickpea flour (it should be superfine, "Papa" flour and TRS gram flour are perfect for example) 3 heaping Tbsp
- Salt ¼ Tbsp
- Pinch of ground black pepper -
- Water 8 Tbsp
- Onion 1 tbs
- A big bunch of fresh herbs (dill, spring onions and basil for example) -
- Oil 2 Tbsp
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Breakfast!
- Mix chickpea flour with salt and pepper.
- Add water and mix until you have a creamy batter.
- Add thinly sliced onions and chopped herbs.
- Mix everything together.
- Heat up some oil on a smaller pan.
- Scoop all the batter onto the pan and spread it out with a spoon so you have a nice round bread.
- Cook for a few minutes (don’t cover the pan with a lid!). Flip the bread over (use a thin spatula) and cook for a couple more minutes.
- Remove the heat.
- Let it cool a little bit, cut it and serve it on a bread or as a side with your morning oatmeal or some other dish.