(p) Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
By: Rachel's Tea
- Ground lean Turkey 1 lb
- Onion (chopped) 1 medium
- Garlic (minced) 1
- Olive oil 2 tsp
- Hunt's tomato sauce 30 oz
- Italian seasoning 1 tsp
- Rotini pasta substitute 8 oz
- Mozzarella cheese 1 cup
- Turkey pepperoni (divided) 32 slice
- Black olives (sliced) 2 tbsp
- Top with additional vegetables if you desire
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to the package and drain.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat and sauté ground turkey, onion, garlic, in a large skillet until meat is cooked.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl mix cooked pasta, meat mixture, sauce, 1 cup of cheese, pepperoni and Italian seasoning. Mix well.
- Spread pasta mixture evenly in pan.
- Top with remaining cheese, pepperoni, and olives.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes until heated through.
- Cut into 12 equal servings.