(P) Zucchini And Prosciutto Egg Muffins exchanges
(P) Zucchini And Prosciutto Egg Muffins Exchanges
By: Rachel's Tea
1 h 30 m
- Vegetable 1
- high-fat meat ½
- Summer squash 10 cups
- Finely chopped yellow onion ⅔ cup
- Chopped green chiles 1 4-oz
- Chopped jalapenos 1 4- ½- oz
- Salt to taste ½ tsp
- Cheddar cheese 7 oz
- All-purpose flour ¼ cup
- Mild salsa ¾ cup
- Scallions, thinly sliced 4
- Finely chopped red onion ¼ cup
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Breakfast!
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine squash, onion, chiles, jalapenos, salt and ¾ cup cheese in a large bowl. Sprinkle with flour; toss to coat. Spread the mixture in the prepared baking dish and cover with foil.
- Bake the casserole until it is bubbling and the squash is tender, 35 to 45 minutes. Spoon salsa over the casserole and sprinkle with the remaining 1½ cups cheese. Bake, uncovered, until golden and heated through, 20 to 30 minutes. Sprinkle with scallions and red onion.
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days. Reheat, covered, at 350°F for about 40 minutes. Garnish just before serving.