(P) Breakfast Stuffed Peppers -- Oven or Slow Cooker
(P) Breakfast Stuffed Peppers -- Oven Or Slow Cooker
By: Rachel's Tea
- Green bell peppers, halved and seeded 4
- Eggs 5
- Salt ¾ tsp
- Chopped green onion 2 tbsp
- Chopped frozen spinach, thawed ⅛ cup
- Vegan or shredded cheddar cheese 1 cup
- Cooked bacon, crumbled 4 slices
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Breakfast!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, salt, green onion, spinach, ½ cup cheese and bacon with a whisk until combined.
- Lay your peppers in a lightly greased baking dish (whatever size works -- you want them to be a little snug so they don't move too much and spill).
- Divide your egg mixture between your peppers and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 45-50 minutes, until eggs are set.
- Line slow cooker with tin foil.
- Place peppers in slow cooker and fill.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until eggs are set.