(P) Asian Beef in Lettuce Cups
(P) Asian Beef In Lettuce Cups
By: Rachel's Tea
- Vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- Red onion, halved and thinly sliced 1
- Minced garlic cloves 2
- Crushed red pepper 1/8 - 1/4 tsp
- Reduced-sodium soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Thinly sliced eye of round 1 lb
- Peanuts 1/4 cup
- Rice vinegar 1 tbsp
- Fresh cilantro, basil or mint leaves 1/2 cup
- Boston lettuce cups
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil.
- Cook eye of round on medium heat until done.
- Slice thin strips from the eye of round and place aside.
- Cook onion, garlic and crushed red pepper until onion is translucent.
- Add soy sauce; cook until evaporated.
- Turn off heat; stir in the thinly sliced eye of round. Also add peanuts, rice vinegar and fresh cilantro. Serve in lettuce cups.