By: Rachel's Tea
- Onion (chopped) 1/2 cup
- Garlic cloves (minced) 2
- Zucchini (diced) 2 cups
- Fresh mushrooms (sliced) 1 1/2 cups
- Carrots (thinly sliced) 1 cup
- Green pepper (diced) 1/2 cup
- Red pepper (diced) 1/2 cup
- Tomatoes (crushed) 28 oz
- Lasagna noodles 1 package
- Vegan cheese 1 cup
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- In a large saucepan coated with cooking spray, sauté onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, mushrooms, carrots and peppers; cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, water, paste and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Meanwhile cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Set 2 cups of sauce aside.
- In an ungreased 13x9 baking dish, layer 1/3 of the remaining sauce, 3 noodles.
- Repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce and noodles. Spread reserved sauce over top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.