Delicious creamy soup, one of our favorites!
By: Rachel's Tea
- Flour 1 tbsp
- Medium Onion 1
- Medium onion, chopped 1
- Chopped cloves garlic 2
- Chopped cups fresh cherry tomatoes 2
- Diced tomatoes 1(15 ounce)
- Vegetable broth (low-sodium) 4 tbsp -
- Sea salt 3/4 tbsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tbsp
- Fresh lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Agave nectar 1 tbsp
- Heavy whipping cream 1/2 cup
- Croutons for topping
4 to 24 hours
Share This Recipe
Delicious Creamy Soup, One Of Our Favorites!
- Preheat a large (6-quart) pot.
- Grill: 12 minutes.
- Add butter, flour, onion and garlic, and sauté over medium heat for about 3-4 minutes, or until slightly browned.
- Add fresh and canned tomatoes and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add lemon juice, agave and creamer
- Blend soup with immersion blender, or in a blender with middle section of lid removed.
- If using a blender, place a dish towel over top of blender to prevent spillage. Season to taste with sea salt and black pepper. Serve warm and top with croutons if using