Banana Flatbreads with Tahini & Date Syrup
Banana Flatbreads With Tahini And Date Syrup
By: Rachel's Tea
- 8 inch whole wheat tortillas 4
- Tahini 4 tablespoons
- Date syrup 8 teaspoons
- Peeled bananas 4
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Breakfast!
- Preheat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add a tortilla and warm for 1 minute, turning halfway.
- Arrange the tortilla on a cutting board, thinly spread it with a tablespoon of the tahini, then drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the date syrup.
- Add a banana, just a little off-center, then roll up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Cut each tortilla into thick slices, secure each slice with a toothpick, and arrange on a plate.
- Serve warm.