Bagel’ cauliflower Rolls
Bagel’ Cauliflower Rolls
By: Rachel's Tea
- Head cauliflower 1
- Rice 3 cups
- Almond flour 3 tablespoons
- Coconut flour 1 tablespoon
- Fine sea salt 1 teaspoon
- Eggs 2
- Garlic powder ½ teaspoon
- Sesame seeds (black and white) 1 tablespoon
- Dried minced garlic 1 teaspoon
- Dried minced onion 1 tablespoon
- Coarse sea salt ½ teaspoon
Share This Recipe
For A Light Summer Breakfast!
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet.
- In a food processor, or using a hand grater, pulse/grate cauliflower until rice consistency.
- In a separate bowl combine "everything" topping ingredients.
- Roll cauliflower mixture into even sized balls and lay onto the baking sheet. Sprinkle "everything" topping and slightly press them into the top,
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Optional: For extra crisp rolls, remove from baking sheet and broil on high for 3 minutes with the buns directly on the oven rack.
- Remove from baking sheet and let cool directly on a cooling rack.
- Serve as rolls with your meal.