(P) Bagel’ cauliflower Rolls
(P) Bagel’ Cauliflower Rolls
By: Rachel's Tea
- Head cauliflower 1
- Cauliflower rice 3 cups
- Almond flour 3 tbsp
- Coconut flour 1 tbsp
- Fine sea salt 1 tsp
- Eggs 2
- Garlic powder ½ tsp
- Sesame seeds (black and white) 1 tbsp
- Dried minced garlic 1 tsp
- Dried minced onion 1 tbsp
- Coarse sea salt ½ tsp
Share This Recipe
For A Light Summer Breakfast!
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet.
- In a food processor, or using a hand grater, pulse/grate cauliflower until rice consistency.
- In a separate bowl combine "everything" topping ingredients.
- Roll cauliflower mixture into even sized balls and lay onto the baking sheet. Sprinkle "everything" topping and slightly press them into the top,
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Optional: For extra crisp rolls, remove from baking sheet and broil on high for 3 minutes with the buns directly on the oven rack.
- Remove from baking sheet and let cool directly on a cooling rack.
- Serve as rolls with your meal.