By: Rachel's Tea
- Stevia 1 packet
- Cream of Tartar 1/4 Tsp
- Heavy whipping cream 3 Tbsp
- Eggs 3
Share This Recipe
Cloud Bread that's virtually carb free!
- Separate egg yolks from the whites. Set yolks aside.
- Make sure that the eggs and cream are cold to get the right consistency.
- Beat the egg whites until fluffy. Once egg whites are fluffy, add 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar. Mix until firm and stiff.
- Mix eggyolks, heavy whipping cream and stevia together.
- Pour Egg yolk mix into the egg white mix. Fold together until thoroughly mixed, mix as gentle as possible so it stays stiff.
- Spoon onto a cooking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.