(S) Caramel Apple Bites
S Caramel Apple Bites
By: Rachel's Tea
Calories Per Serving
- Apples 5
- Pitted dates 30
- Hot water ½ cup
- Almond milk ¼ cup
- Vanilla extract ½ tsp
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Toppings if desired
- Popsicle sticks
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Deserts
- In a small bowl, pour the hot water over the dates. Allow the dates to soak for 10-15 mins. This makes them easier to blend.
- Add the dates and the water to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the dates mixture to a sauce pan over medium-low heat.
- Add the almond milk, vanilla extract, and salt, and mix to combine.
- Stir often for 8-10 minutes until thick.
- Use a melon baller to scoop out apple balls.
- While the caramel cools, stick the apple balls onto the popsicle sticks.
- Dip the apple sticks into the caramel, roll in toppings (if desired), and allow to set in the fridge for 30 minutes.