(S) Pumpkin Pie
(P) Healthy Fajita-Stuffed Chicken
By: Rachel's Tea
- Pumpkin 15 oz
- Sweetened condesned milk 14 oz
- Cinnamon 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger 1/2 teaspoon
- Nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
Share This Recipe
This is a wonderful PFF friendly pumpkin pie the family will love!
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Place in unbaked pie crust shell.
- Bake on 425 degrees for 15 minutes. then to 350 degrees for 40-50 mintes.
- Check if it is done when you use a toothpick in the center of the pie until it comes out clean.