By: Rachel's Tea
- Pork rinds 1 cup
- Unflavored protein powder 1 1/3 cup
- Pink salt 1 tsp
- Onion Powder 2 tsp
- Seasoning mix 1 1/2
- Dry basil 1 tbsp
- Dry oregano 1 tbsp
- Cashew milk 1/2 cup
Note: This breading is for chicken, fish, or any veggie paired with a P meal.
I use eggs to make the mixture stick to things like shrimp and veggies! I’ve personally tired and LOVE it on the following: zucchini- mushrooms- onion rings- chicken strips.
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Place pork rinds in a Ziplock bag and roll with a rolling pin or crush with something heavy until it’s a fine powder.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Roll meat/veggie of choice in heavy cream.
- Roll in breading mix.
- Now you have a choice… You can fry in a little olive oil, or if too much oil bothers you, you can spritz with a little olive oil to dampen mixture and bake or use an air fryer.