By: Rachel's Tea
- Egg 8
- Diced cooked ham or bacon 1 cup
- Shredded Cheddar 1 cup
- Favorite cheese 1 cup
- Taste salt & pepper to taste
Note: This omelet would be great and healthy with some spinach added!
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Breakfast!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x8 inch glass baking dish.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl and stir in milk/water. Stir in ham/bacon and cheese. Season to taste and pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 45 to 50, until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.