By: Rachel's Tea
- Eggs (Eggland’s best) 8
- Cheddar cheese (shredded) 1 cup
- Ham (finely chopped fully cooked) 1 cup
- Green onion (finely chopped) ¼ cup
- Onion (finely chopped) ¼ cup
- Heavy whipping cream 1/2 cup
Note: You can add anything you like, but I like it better this way. The onion and pepper goes perfectly with the eggs.
Share This Recipe
Nice breakfast before you start your day!
- Preheat the oven to 400° and grease a 9 inch square baking dish.
- Mix together the eggs and cream in a large bowl and mix in the cheese, ham, green pepper and onion.
- Pour the mixture in the baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- Bonne Appétit! Simple, easy and delicious!