(P) Steak And Veggie Zucchini Boats
By: Rachel's Tea
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Cloves Garlic (minced) 6
- Heavy cream 1/2 cup
- Grated parmesan cheese 1/2 cup
- Black Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Nutmeg optional - to taste
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- ) Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds, until fragrant
- ) Add the heavy cream. Bring to a gentle simmer, then continue to simmer for about 5 minutes, until it begins to thicken, and volume is reduced by about 1/3. (Amount of time will vary depending on the size of your saucepan.)
- ) Reduce heat to low. Gradually whisk in the Parmesan cheese. Keep whisking over low heat, until smooth. If using nutmeg, sea salt, and/or black pepper stir those in, to taste. (If sauce is thicker than you like, you can thin it out with more cream.)
- NOTE: This recipe for alfredo sauce is for *P* meal. If you want to use alfredo sauce over pasta simply replace the cheese in the recipe with vegan cheese to make the sauce an S.